- The deadline for all student registrations is June 1, 2021.
- Late student registrations (after June 1, 2021) will be taken into consideration, but only if seats are still available.
For 2021, the total tuition cost per student is $1,425.00 (U.S.D.), although there are discounts for eligible students, so please read further below.
- 2021 Sibling Discount: a $150 savings per sibling, but this discount may not be used in conjunction with either the 2021 Returning-Student Discount or 2021 Early-Bird Registration Discount. This discount is not exchangeable for cash.
- 2021 Returning-Student Discount: a $50 savings per student, but this discount may not be used in conjunction with the 2021 Sibling Discount(s). This discount is not exchangeable for cash.
- 2021 Early-Bird Registration Discount: a $50 savings per student (on or before on Friday, March 12, 2021, at 11:59 pm PST), but this discount may not be used in conjunction with the 2021 Sibling Discount(s). This discount is not exchangeable for cash.
Tuition Refund Policy
For every student accepted into the Valdés Math program, there are many more placed on the waiting list. It is for this reason that we ask families to make a commitment to Valdés Math. But we understand that things happen, so we do offer refunds.
Our 2021 refund policy is as follows:
- 90% refund for written requests submitted at or more than 30 days before the start of the program. For a 90% refund, written requests must be submitted via email on or before May 14, 2021. Note: An administrative fee of 10% will be automatically deducted.
- 50% refund for written requests submitted less than 30 days prior to the program start date. For a 50% refund, written requests must be submitted via email from May 14, 2021 to June 13, 2021.
- No refunds once the program begins (June 14, 2021).
To request a refund, please contact Mr. Bob Turner, the Program Director, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All refunds are processed in the form of checks and are mailed out within four (4) to six (6) weeks upon receipt of a written refund request.
Parents/Guardians agree to abide by all decisions rendered by the José Valdés Math Foundation Board.
Last modified on 2.10.2021